You have different ways to manage cookies.
The configuration of your internet browser
You can deactivate cookies by following the instructions as follows:
a / if you use the Internet Explorer browser
1. Click on the gear icon at the top right of the screen
2. Internet options
3. Confidentiality tab> Sites
4. Click on Delete all (or select the desired cookie and click on Delete)
b / if you use the Firefox browser
1. Go to the hamburger menu> Options
2. In the window that appears, choose « Privacy and security » and click on « Cookies and site data »> Manage data …
3. Locate the files that contain the name »your site name» Select them and delete them.
c / if you use the Safari browser
1. Open Safari.
2. Click Safari in the menu bar.
3. Select Preferences …
4. Select the Privacy tab
5. Click on details and Delete in the Cookies and other website data field and delete
d / if you use the Google Chrome browser
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. In the upper right corner, click More Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Advanced Settings.
4. In the « Confidentiality and security » section, click on Content settings.
5. Click Cookies.
6. In the “All cookies and site data” section, find the name of the website.
7. To the right of the site, click Delete.
Export or deletion of my data